onsdag 1 oktober 2014

"A concert" - Engelska

”A concert”

Last summer I was on the greatest concert of all times with my best friend Elisabeth. In June 2013 me and my best friend were in London to see Nina Simone perform. It wasn’t the biggest concert, but she is an amazing artist and it was the most wonderful moment of my life. To finally get to see her and the audience who shared the same experience as me was unbelievable. I couldn’t have imagined something better, it was beyond my imaginations. My favorite moment was when she sang ”Feeling good”. The power of her great voice and the passion she has when she sings just makes me feel relaxed. Like everything’s going to be alright. The concert lasted a little bit over two hours and i got the opportunity to her many of her greatest hits. Except ”Feeling good” she sang another of my favorite songs ”My Baby Just Cares for Me”. 

After the concert you were given an opportunity to meet her backstage if you were lucky. I remember thinking to myself, ”can I have anymore luck than this?”. And the answer was yes. Even if I had to wait for more than an hour it was totally worth it. Me and Elisabeth got our T-shirts signed. She was really nice. I think kids these days should give her more credit and attention for her great work. If I would get another chance to see her again I would definitely take it! 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar