onsdag 16 oktober 2013

"Ask her out" - Ending

At the Space Bar in Jenson Street

Mark: Hello, Jessica
Jessica: Hi, Mark.
Mark: Can I buy you something to drink or something to eat? 
Jessica: Sure, I can take a cupcake.

The cashier: Hello, what would you like today? 
Mark: Can we get a cupcake and a soda drink please. 
The cashier: Of course, there will be 10 pounds.
(Mark takes out the money and gives it to the cashier) 
Mark: Here you go.
The cashier: Thank you. 
(The cashier gives him his cupcake and his soda drink.) (They take a table in the corner of the bar)

Jessica: So.. do you go on any sport? 
Mark: No, I don't like sports. 
Jessica: Okay, why not? 
Mark: Because I'm so bad at sports I tried to play football for a while but then I quit. 

(Silence) 

Jessica: You don't talk much do you? 
Mark: Yeah, I'm pretty shy at the beginning especially when I'm talking to somebody I like. 
Jessica: So you like me? 
Mark: Yes, well I mean you seem to be nice.
Jessica: I like you too. 
(Jessica looks at her clock) 
Jessica: Thank you for the cupcake but I have to go, I hope to see you soon. 
Mark: Okay bye, see you later. 

I hope she likes me. I would really want to see her again. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar